For Sale $350,000 - Residential
GRAND OPPORTUNITY AND EXPANSIVE SPACES
Need more space? This fabulous family home is being presented with a fresh lease on life and it’s not often that a home like this becomes available, especially in a phase of the market that you are able to upgrade whilst attaining a valuable investment. The proximity to local schools, amenities and the train station will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
With undoubtedly one of the best front elevations in the street, your home will be envied by your family and friends but even better, it is a manicured street that your kids will enjoy and feel safe in. Your landscaped front yard with automatic reticulation provides a platform from which to take in a view of the serene natural bushland and the sunset to the west.
The grand pillar entrance promotes supremacy and the open plan living areas will ensure that you have plentiful space. There’s storage galore in the central kitchen that has sweeping bench tops and cabinetry, plus quality stainless steel appliances and fittings. The entire property is complimented by new soft neutral paint and wooden laminate. New plush carpets can be found in the bedrooms and also in your front sunken theatre which overlooks the beautiful streetscape. Wait until you see the size of the rooms: there won’t be any complaints.
Following on from the kitchen, expansive open plan living areas with high course ceilings lead out to the rear yard. The landscaped gardens are peaceful and low maintenance, whilst the covered alfresco area and numerous entertaining zones within the property are perfect for keeping the entire family happy. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout is the perfect addition for comfort.
Sound amazing? Well make the call to come and view it for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
Features and benefits include;
• Huge 4 x 2 home with a tonne of space
• If you desire a custom kitchen then this is the home for you
• Walk in pantry in the kitchen and wall oven for safety
• Master suite with sizable twin robes and en-suite
• Fantastic sized bedrooms with robes
• New plush carpets and paint
• Ducted air-conditioning
• New lighting throughout
• Separate laundry with a huge walk in linen closet opposite
• Fully fenced secure backyard with automatic reticulation
• Automatic reticulation to the landscaped front yard
• Gated side access from the front yard to the rear
• Storage shed measuring approximately 2.4m x 3m
• Secure and spacious two car garage with automatic roller door and shoppers door access directly into the kitchen
• Only minutes to Wellard station and Gilmore Avenue for easy access to Kwinana/Rockingham
• All amenities are close by, including a range of shops, schools and medical facilities.
- Home Open: 19-Jul-2020 12:10pm to 12:30pm