For Sale FIXED DATE SALE 16 DECEMBER 2020 - Residential
The perfect first or an adorable last!
This property has been listed for a Fixed Date Sale of the 16th of December 2020, where all offers will be presented to the Sellers for consideration. They are moving North and the property must go! A current sales guide will be provided to Buyers on request at home opens to assist you with area values and offering. The Sellers reserve the right to sell prior to the Fixed Date Sale.
About the home….
Presented beautifully in the South Eastern catchment of Wellard Village is this charming cottage home. Whilst close enough to be able to walk to the Wellard amenities and trainline, you remain far enough away to observe the peaceful surroundings that Somerford Promenade has to offer. A quaint little pocket with a mix of retirees, small families and investors, it’s a wonderful place to call home for now and it would also make a good investment long term.
The home benefits from two living areas and upgrades such as stone benchtops, upgraded lighting and a fully enclosed garage. It’s the perfect first home to jump into the market or an adorable last to retire in, so make your booking to view the property by calling Sally on 0405069983.
Features and benefits include;
• 2014 build.
• Split system air-conditioning.
• Front lounge plus open plan living space.
• Stone benchtops.
• Stainless Steel appliances and rangehood.
• Dishwasher included.
• Newly installed hybrid flooring.
• Freshly painted.
• Fully enclosed garage with automatic roller door.
• Front security screen.
• Fully fenced gardens with automatic reticulation.
• Walk to Wellard Village and Train Station (Approx 1.6km).
• Parklands on Somerford Promenade with BBQ facilities and a playground.
• New Primary School announced to be constructed within 600m for 2023.
- Home Open: 29-Nov-2020 02:00pm to 02:30pm