For Sale $330,000 - Residential
Dreaming of a second income stream or community concept home? Here’s your second chance!
6 Casserley Way, Orelia is a home like no other. Not only is there a separate 2-bedroom granny flat/unit on the block but it also has a unique Freo vibe that is rare to find locally.
INVESTOR ALERT: Lease out both homes together for approximately $430 per week on one lease (A lease of this value has just ended) or lease them separately for $500+ per week potentially through either short- or long-term tenancies (this has been done in the past by the current owner).
THE SIDE HUSTLE: Live in the main home and rent out the funky Fremantle style rear unit either by standard long-term lease or at even higher value $160 per night (estimate only) via airbnb after furnishing. Are you Kwinana’s next SUPER HOST?
THE VILLAGE: We all know it takes a village to raise a child but with the way we have come to appreciate our own space it often leaves us out of our village and alone. Here is an opportunity to create your own small community of 2 couples or two families or two generations sharing the same block, the load, the mortgage and living together yet having their own space still. It’s a wonderful dream that there is rarely the opportunity to make a reality – YET here is it!
Both properties are complete, ready to move into and council approved. There is also several extra features you will be pleasantly surprised with:
– The property consists of a 2×1 self contained unit & 3x1x1 House and a large storage shed.
– Both homes are air conditioned
– Main home has a very large kitchen space with island design and lots of storage
– Wood floors to the main home
– Modern wood wall paneling to the unit give it a insta-modern feel
– Large storage shed also on the block tucked nicely into the unused corner
– Automatic garage to the main home
– Each home has its own sizable outdoor entertaining spaces
Call Jade Shani 0401522584 for any enquiries or to book a viewing.