For Sale $529,000 - Residential
Presenting to market, this fabulous upmarket home in Wellard Village that has only recently been completed. Superior finishes and a generous amount of space within the 280m2 home ensure that it is one that your family can evolve in over the coming years.
The entrance, hallways and open plan living areas are lined with hearty French oak floor coverings whilst the designer kitchen boasts stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and upgraded fittings. Modern feature and task lighting has been selected carefully to promote style in each room. The open plan living area leads out to the extended covered alfresco area and landscaped gardens that have been designed to provide sophistication and minimal care living.
The home is fitted out with ample storage offering walk in linen and a huge butlers pantry. Each spacious bedroom retains its own built-in-robe with the huge master bedroom hosting a huge his and hers walk-through-robe and luxury en-suite with separate toilet. The entire property is complimented by neutral paint colours and gorgeous plush carpet whilst a mix of heavy duty blinds and shutters ensure privacy.
The location alone allows you to get rid of the car as you find yourself being able to walk everywhere in the Village, including to the shopping centre, train station, local schools and the fabulous adventure playgrounds conveniently scattered nearby the property.
Features and benefits include;
• Enclosed theatre, study, activity and large open plan living
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with zone control
• Stone benchtops
• Feature pendant lighting
• 900mm stainless steel appliances
• butler’s pantry and walk in linen tucked away behind the kitchen
• Hardwood French Oak floors
• Plantation shutters
• Dual stacker doors opening the living space with the alfresco
• Heightened alfresco with feature raised bulkhead
• Low maintenance yards with concrete aggregate, garden beds and synthetic turf
• Secure double garage
• Walk to Wellard Village and all amenities including the train
- Home Open: 24-Jan-2021 01:45pm to 02:15pm