For Sale Offers From $410,000 - Residential
North facing beauty in Wellard Primary School catchment.
Introducing to market a beautiful family home in Emerald Park Private Estate, Wellard. This gorgeous 2012 home is cause for celebration.
Porcelain tiles line the hallways and open plan living areas whilst carpets and modern fixtures and fittings are employed throughout the home. The Kitchen is functional and allows you to overlook the open plan and alfresco area whilst you are working. A shopper’s entrance is provided through the secure double garage for ease of access whilst carrying those heavy bags.
Not only does this home feature an expansive open plan living area, a separate front theatre is also encompassed within this family size home. Separate entertaining areas these days are an absolute must.
The master bedroom is tucked away at the front of the home and is generous in size and in beauty. A neutral en-suite paired with porcelain and chrome fittings, plus an amazing walk in robe will certainly please. The minor bedrooms reside at the rear of the home and surround a bathroom that is sure to serve every family well.
To the rear of the home you will find extensive paving and a feature garden that combines low maintenance living with the ease of entertaining. The yard is perfect for children or pets and you’ll definitely have more than enough room to move and play.
So, what more do you seek? Make an appointment to view today!
Other features include;
• 4 x 2 x 2 on 545m2 facing north within the school catchment.
• Built up area of 243m2 with actual living approximately 190m2.
• Open plan living, front theatre and activity room.
• Double garage with automatic roller door.
• Clever floorplan perfect for families.
• Double door entrance.
• Elevated ceilings.
• Large alfresco and with low maintenance backyard entertaining.
• Walk to the Park, Primary School and transport.
• 2 Minutes to the freeway via Mortimer road.
• Close to all amenities.
- Home Open: 20-Jan-2019 11:30AM to 11:50AM