For Sale $299,000-$319,000 - Residential
Renovated and ready for you!
The motivated vendor’s have just completed a revolutionary renovation on this character 80’s property, so imagine the depreciation ability you have on this one. To say it has been given a new lease on life is an absolute understatement! The stylish, neutral theme has been carried throughout the home using flawless design features and quality fittings. Cool tones have been applied in the sense of plush carpets, a grand kitchen and fresh paint.
The crisp white kitchen is in the heart of the home and has been brought back to life with new cabinetry, bench tops, fittings and appliances. It’s certain that the kids will thank you for the tonne of space to play and, for the avid gardener, a blank canvas and 3 sheds! Complete with an enclosed gabled patio, it really adds to the property by creating a relaxing place out of the sun.
Multiple entertaining spaces within this sensational property ensure that you can pick and choose where you want to relax. The front Lounge is expansive and is sure to make your jaw drop. It’s not often you find homes of this standard on the market.
Most importantly, when investing in a property it’s the location that is key and this one is a winner! You can stroll to the Kwinana Marketplace and Town centre from here. That means transport, medical facilities and lifestyle that you can check off on your list. Make an appointment to view today!!!
Features and benefits include
• Renovated wonder with a tonne of space.
• Workshop with access through the secure garage.
• Easy care landscaping with bore and reticulation, plus lawns to be proud of.
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Security screens allow the sea breeze to pass through.
• Hpme alarm.
• Solar Hot Water.
• Gas bayonets inside and out.
• Wood fire with flue in the enclosed patio area.
• Close to all amenities yet located in a culdesac street: that means peace and quiet!