For Sale $735,000 - Residential
A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY!
If you have been waiting for one of the lifestyle block homes within the limits of Wellard village to come on the market you will know how rare it is, and you have probably been waiting a while. There have only been 5 of these rare properties come up for sale over the last 5 years, and there are none as attractive available for sale!
When opportunity knocks..it’s time to make your move!…… Knock, Knock!
The dream lifestyle is now within reach at this stunning 336m2 boutique built home situated on an elevated and spacious 1518m2 block with no homes directly in front means the views from your castle are endless. With bushland reserves behind you, its picturesque, peaceful and you get that rural feel you have been craving yet you are just 2km (approx.) from the train station in Wellard and the local shopping and entertainment precinct.
Unlike older homes with the same land offerings a bit further from the amenities this home is just 4 years old and has been designed for the modern family that craves space’ and sustainability’.
Noteworthy features you will love:
• Breathtaking fully retained, fully fenced elevated block
• 5 big bedrooms with theatre, activity, and stunning open plan living
• Master king suite with ceiling to floor views to your own private garden through French doors
• 2.5 garage with additional exterior room for Caravan/Boat
• Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, exterior viewing full length window, refrigerator plumbing
• Immaculate porcelain tiles throughout giving a modern look
• 6.5 KW solar Array with 5KW battery storage with smart integration to feedback to the grid only when your battery is full. Battery storage is used when solar is not generating electricity- meaning oh so low electricity bills!
• Actron (energy saving model) ducted reverse cycle AC with App based software and WIFI. Control the AC from anywhere. Start the AC before you get home. Actron is an Australian company creating more sustainable air conditioning systems.
• 4 Channel CCTV
• LED lighting throughout with quality fittings
• Theatre room projector and screen
• NBN Fibre optic to the home with smart wiring throughout
• Skirting in living areas
• Fans in bedrooms so you only need to use the AC when you absolutely need to
• Retic gardens/ fruit trees
• Water tank (9000l) with variable speed pressure pump to boost mains pressure
• Gas outlet for BBQ
• Huge alfresco entertainment area with fan
• LED downlights to the exterior of the home
• Quality window treatments throughout
• Gas boosted solar hot water system
• Chicken coop
• Kids play house
• Vegetable garden
• Low maintenance native gardens
• Room inside building envelope for a pool
Without doubt one this is one of the largest and most stylish properties available today, call Jade Shani 0401 522 584 to book an inspection.