For Sale OFFERS OVER $499000 - Residential
WOW THIS IS GRAND AND OH SO NEW!
Nestled in the peaceful Emerald Park Private Estate is this stunning new home that has recently been completed. The grandeur Décor and high quality fittings throughout are something you will not see in a standard 4 x 2. The Seller has instructed us to put this beautiful superior home on market as he has had to relocate for work. His loss can now be your opportunity as it really is a sensational property where no expense has been spared.
The entrance, hallways and open plan living areas are lined with stunning designer tiles, complete with a gloss finish, allowing natural light to flow harmoniously throughout the residence. You will instantly feel at peace when entering into this thoughtfully designed home.
The designer kitchen and bathrooms come complete with custom bench tops, quality appliances and fittings. A scullery providing an amazing benefit for this home and its new owner and you will have to see to believe. The eclectic feature and task lighting has been selected carefully to promote style through individuality. Feature cornices and raised bulkheads complement the living spaces.
The open plan living area with a high course feature ceiling, leads out to the covered alfresco through double sliding doors. The home is surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens with synthetic turf that has been laid to provide sophistication and minimal care living. No time or patience to build? With this amazing designer home in the perfect location, someone has thoughtfully done it for you…… Just move in!
Features and benefits include;
• Ducted air-conditioning is at your fingertips.
• 4 x 2 x 2, plus study and theatre.
• Fixtures and fittings of the highest quality throughout – no expense has been spared.
• Kitchen with scullery and large pantry.
• Home alarm
• Double door entrance.
• Heightened garage for 4WD’s.
• Ceiling fans.
• LED pendant lighting and downlights.
• Waterfall showers.
• Two minutes to the freeway via Mortimer Road (35 minutes to the city).
• 5 Minutes to Kwinana and Wellard Train Stations and the bus route is within walking distance.
• All amenities are close by, including a range of shops, schools and medical facilities.