UNDER OFFER OFFERS OVER $409000 - Residential
UNDER OFFER BY SALLY LOVETT: URBAN HABITAT
This stylish, near new, home is a vision of modern family design with every detail not only met but exceeded.
Enjoy the ultimate open plan design that sees generous living areas flow together while maintaining the definition of each space. Quality finishes such as ash timber floating floors, plush carpets, elevated ceilings and down lights give this home an edge of sophistication.
Easily classified as the living hub, open plan family and dining areas combine with the chef’s kitchen to create the perfect entertaining space. The kitchen is completely open to the dining area and living areas providing a central gathering point for family and friends. Sleek cabinetry, a large double fridge space, walk-in pantry, 900mm electric oven, gas cook top and range hood complete this gourmet space.
The floor plan is ideally laid out for unrestricted family living and entertaining; a relaxed and easy going family lifestyle is encouraged with the addition of a spacious alfresco and private low-maintenance gardens.
Comfort is assured with an additional theatre room, providing the ideal breakaway family space. Four bedrooms are positioned for absolute privacy and are packed with storage. The master bedroom is a great size and has an his and hers walk through wardrobe, leading to the en-suite.
Beyond the home, you can relish in the convenience of the location. All amenities are close at hand – including landscaped parklands, transport links, shops and schools – taking modern family living to new heights!
Additional property features:
• Ducted air-conditioning and huge 8KW reverse cycle split system unit newly installed.
• Stone bench tops throughout.
• Pendant lighting in kitchen.
• Stylish interiors with on-trend colour schemes.
• Double stacker doors to alfresco.
• Home theatre.
• Landscaped gardens with automatic reticulation.
• Rear access provided through the roller door in the garage.
• Within minutes to all amenities.
• Walking distance to Wellard Primary School.