For Sale $629000-$659000 - Residential
Two driveways and a workshop!
Serene and charming are two words to define this peaceful homestead property. It provides the subtle contrast between rural and residential living within Homestead Ridge in Wellard. Fully landscaped gardens promote a perfect entrance to this functional family retreat and you can take advantage of nature visiting you in your own entertaining space.
New and improved, the galley kitchen has been designed to allow room for a large fridge and retains quality appliances such as your 5 element induction cooktop and dual oven. The central island bench is a luxury in addition to the bountiful bench space. Everything a family could want!
All of the bedrooms are located on the western wing of the property and are served easily by a family bathroom as well as an en-suite in the master bedroom. A large semi enclosed study used to be the fourth bedroom but now provides the much need reprieve for the home office or children’s playroom.
Expansive living areas pay tribute to a home well suited to the size of the actual property. A huge formal front lounge and dining room is a welcome sight but you will definitely enjoy the open plan living space that provides a sense of warmth and comfort. The sunken games room is reminiscent of an art gallery, a masterpiece in its own right.
Outside, a sweeping patio lines the rear of the home which leads out onto a vast backyard in two proportionate tiers. The top tier retains a pacific paradise and the fully fenced lower tier, well how you utilise that space is up to you to decide! For now it employs the role of maintaining some beautiful natural scenery and veggie patch. The perfect place for the kids to play without worry!
This one could be your home, but only you can decide. Call Sally to book your viewing today.
Other features and benefits include;
• Multiple split system air-conditioning units and ceiling fans.
• Fully renovated kitchen with quality appliances and fittings.
• A huge yet functional floorplan with numerous entertaining and relaxing spaces.
• One of the four bedrooms has been converted to a study/activity space.
• Two driveways, powered workshop and a tonne of parking for the trailers, boats or toys.
• An opportunity to add value by upgrading essential features.
• Security screens.
• Carport with automatic garage roller door
• Reticulation spread to major elements of the landscaped gardens.
• 5 minutes to the Kwinana freeway via Mortimer road and 5 minutes to the train station.
- Home Open: 25-Feb-2018 01:15PM to 01:45PM