For Sale $449000-$469000 - Residential
Your family will be on top of the world
The view from this 2012 Wellard home is fantastic. In the forefront you have a gorgeous family park, and the distant view of this cleverly situated property on Rushbrooke Drive is the sensational new Village Centre, train station and a pub due for completion in 2018.
The neutral colour palette that has been used ensures that no one will be offended in the presentation of this home, but the childrens bedrooms are where the fun is at! The open plan living area and hallway features light porcelain tiles with skirting, whilst the formal lounge and bedrooms have plush carpets. The kitchen is clean, stylish and functional, with sleek 900m stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry.
This home has four wonderful bedrooms, with a modern bathroom servicing the minor bedrooms and an en-suite for the master. Follow the open plan living areas out into the extended alfresco area and the backyard. If that’s not big enough for you, you have the most beautiful park across the road to entertain the family all year round!
Features and benefits include;
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout.
• Study and home theatre included in your 260m2 of living space.
• Inbuilt bar near huge master bedroom….what a retreat!
• Security Doors.
• Extended alfresco and easy care rear yard.
• 900mm stainless steel appliances.
• Solar Electricity
• Landscaped gardens with auto reticulation.
• Secure double garage.
• Family friendly property and location.
• Walk to the train and village centre.
- Home Open: 25-Feb-2018 12:30PM to 01:00PM