For Sale From $320,000 - Residential
It’s got a big SHED!
With property prices starting to increase, NOW is the time to get into the market! Don’t leave it too late, make your deposit count while mortgage repayments are still lower than rent for most houses.
Just 18 mins walk (according to Google maps) from the Kwinana Station this 4×2 brick and tile home is bound to suit many buyer needs. It’s got the space for a growing family, a big patio space for those that love the outdoor lifestyle, and a shed/workshop, and lots of things tenants are looking for too, making it a good stable long term investment. The huge Shed/workshop at the rear of the home makes the perfect handyman or woman’s retreat where you can bring your creations to life, work on a big project or just have a ton of extra storage room.
Other features you’re bound to appreciate:
• Ducted evap air conditioning
• Gas Bayonets
• Formal lounge
• Minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Master with ensuite & walk in robe
• Roller shutters
• Massive patio
• Huge workshop with roller door
• Double garage with remote door & access to rear yard and shed
• 542 sqm block situated on the Windsor Hills side of Orelia
• Built in 2005 approximately
Call Jade Shani to enquire about private inspection or come to one of the arranged home opens.
- Home Open: 20-Sep-2020 10:45am to 11:15am