For Sale From $680,000 - Residential
Country Charm with a Modern Twist
Jade Shani of Urban Habitat Real Estate proudly presents this 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom home spread out across 3 storeys.
When you first enter this property your imagination will begin to run wild with the endless possibilities that this versatile home presents.
– Could you run a rural Airbnb creating a great side income?
– Could you invite the parents to move in with you?
– Could you operate your business from home?
Located in the beautiful area of Wellard this home is like nothing you have ever seen before. With approximately 7.5 acres of ‘Special Rural’ zoned land and no building envelope depicted by the local council, this is an opportunity worthy of your attention! The 3 storey home sits prominently on the rise of the land providing 360 degree views and capturing a welcoming breeze.
Alongside the home is an enormous shed that is well suited to all your storage needs. Park your caravan or trailer undercover or use the space for your business storage purposes. The possibilities will keep coming when you see just how large this space is.
With access to the Kwinana Freeway just minutes’ away along Mortimer Road, you really can have the rural retreat lifestyle while still maintaining a connection to all the perks that living in a suburban area offers.
The special features you are going to love are:
– 6 – 7 bedrooms
– Multiple ensuites
– Multiple reverse cycle split system air-conditioners
– 5 + living and dining room options
– Large wood fireplace
– Exposed beam ceiling feature
– Extra-large kitchen with all the storage you’ll ever need
– Double fridge recess
– Sky lighting
– Ceiling fans
– Oodles of storage
– Large powered shed (approx. 10 x 8m) with 3 phase power
– Beautiful views
– Plenty of space outdoors for the kids
– Shops approximately 6 km away
– Kwinana Train Station approximately 5 km away
Viewings are available at your convenience so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you are unable to attend the advertised home open. Please call Jade Shani on 0401 522 584 for all enquiries.