For Sale Offers over $349000 - Residential
UNDER OFFER BY SALLY LOVETT
This beautiful family home located in the highly sought after Highbury Park estate in Baldivis is the perfect start for any first homebuyer, young family or downsizer looking for low maintenance living. The quality of this home is unrivalled for value in the area and supported by its proximity to Makybe Rise primary school and new shopping precinct Baldivis Square’ only a short stroll away. You really can’t ask for much more but there is
The master bedroom resides at the front of the home, complete with walk-in robe and large ensuite with double vanity. With the two spacious minor bedrooms situated at the rear of the property, both with built in robes and easily serviced by the family bathroom and laundry. The LED dimmer lights spotted throughout the theatre room create the perfect retreat and the large separate study can easily make the 4th bedroom ensuring there is enough room for everyone to enjoy their own space.
The open plan kitchen, dining and family room flow through to the alfresco and rear yard, ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round. Although low maintenance living is at the heart of this home, you could easily put that garden back in with plenty of space to do so.
With fully ducted 5 zone R/C air-conditioning, reticulated gardens, remote LED lighting throughout the living area, rear access off Portman Parade and this ideally located property just a short walk to Makybe Rise Primary school, local parks, shops, Brother of Mine cafe and transport options also close by.
Additional features include;
• 3 x 2 x 2 with open plan living, separate study/4th Bedroom & home theatre
• 525m2 fully fenced block
• Ducted 5 zone reverse cycle air-conditioning
• LED remote controlled lighting throughout living area
• Power & Ethernet cabling to rear gate
• Cabling already in place for hot tub, lighting and fan
• Beautifully exposed aggregate concrete in the front & rear
• Situated on a quiet walkway
• 900mm appliances
• All bedrooms with built in storage
• Secure double garage
• Secure access on both sides of the home
• Close to ALL amenities
• Currently leased out for $350 per week until Oct 18