For Sale $399000 - Residential
UNDER OFFER – SOMEONE PICKED ME!
Nestled opposite a gorgeous nature reserve is this elegant family home. Your front yard provides a platform of which to take in the view of the serene natural bushlands and the sunset to the west.
The grand double entrance and open plan living areas will assure you of plentiful space whilst the designer arrow kitchen boasts sweeping bench tops and custom cabinetry, feature tiled splash back, plus quality stainless steel appliances and fittings. You won’t have seen anything like it!
The entire property is complimented by soft neutral paint colours whilst wooden laminate can be found in the huge bedrooms and your fully enclosed theatre which also overlooks the beautiful streetscape. Wait till you see the size of the rooms: there won’t be any complaints. Expansive open plan living areas with high course ceilings lead out to the rear gardens.
Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning is the perfect addition for comfort however you have gas heating just for another smart addition. Don’t worry about the running cost either because the 4KW solar electricity system with 16 panels will work wonders for your pockets.
The landscaped gardens are retained and peaceful, whilst the covered alfresco area and numerous entertaining zones within the property are perfect for keeping the entire family happy. Sound amazing? Well make the call to come and view it for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
Features and benefits include;
• Huge 4 x 2 home on 551m2 block with a tonne of space
• If you desire a custom kitchen then this is the home for you.
• Master suite with his and her walk-in robes that separate the bedroom and en-suite.
• Fantastic sized bedrooms with robes.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas heating.
• 4KW solar electricity with 16 panels.
• Fully fenced secure backyard with reticulation and vege gardens.
• Separate laundry with walk-in linen press and doggy door to the yard.
• Secure and spacious two car garage with automatic roller door.
• Minutes to Wellard station and Gilmore Avenue for easy access to Kwinana/Rockingham.
• All amenities are close by, including a range of shops, schools and medical facilities.