For Sale From $290,000 - Residential
Best value in Cockburn Central!
This property is currently leased for $375.00 per week, making it an ideal investment with good returns and low maintenance.
If you have been looking for an affordable apartment in the ‘heart of Cockburn Central’ and you are thinking that you might only be able to get a one bedroom property on your budget try this one on for size. It’s on the corner the of the building and the balcony faces towards the courtyard making it a great place to sit and enjoy your Mooba coffee 🙂
The building is a industrial honeycomb design and is intriguing place to look at and walk through whilst being fully secure.
Here are some great features of the area and the apartment:
• Large private storage room
• Short walk to the New Dockers stadium and state of the art aquatic and recreational facilities
• Short train to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• Short train to Murdoch Uni
• Short train to Perth City
• Direct access to the bike path connecting to the city
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Secure entry
• Elevator access
• Communal court yard
• Undercover parking bay
This property is priced for a quick sale and is NOT shared equity! Call me to secure a viewing 0401 522 584 – Jade Shani Cockburn Central Property expert.
Water rates – $1087 per annum (approx based on historical fees)
Council Rates – $1532 per annum (approx based on historical fees)
Strata fees – $834.25 per quarter (approx based on historical fees)