For Sale Offers $769000 - Residential
MOVE IN AND RIDE WITH 4.35 ACRES OF USABLE LAND
Have you been looking at horse properties but can’t find anything that ticks all the boxes? Well, this property includes great horse facilities including a river sand arena, reticulated paddocks, tie up bays, sheltered yards and great fencing. Couple this with a large family home, beautiful park-like gardens and a property that is located close to vets and pony clubs. Look no further, move in and ride!
The homestead itself offers 177m of living with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, sunken lounge, study and laundry, plus an open plan dining and kitchen looking out to the scenic views of the landscaped backyard, reticulated horse arena and Serpentine Scarp.
The home is fresh with recent paintwork, easy care wood-look vinyl flooring and quality carpet has been installed in the sunken lounge room. For temperature control, evaporative air conditioning has been installed throughout and a split system air conditioning unit in the master bedroom is a bonus. On those cold winter night’s, get comfortable in front of one of the two wood heaters.
Kids and pets playing in the secure yard, hubby relaxing on the patio while you ride, all within metres!
Call 0405069983 to book your viewing today.
General features include;
* 4 x 2 family home with a powered garage
* Scheme water to the house
* Reticulated gardens with a submersible bore
* Economical heat pump hot water cylinder
* Two woodfire heaters
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and split system reverse cycle unit and bedroom ceiling fans.
* 36m2 gabled patio area for entertaining at the rear of the home.
* Secure backyard fencing for the dogs or kids to be kept inside of the inner property.
* Septic tanks with trafficable lids.
* Fully equipped horse property with 7 paddocks.
* River sand arena with reticulation and LED floodlights
* 3.35 acres plus, approximately 1 acre of additional Water
Corporation land provides approximately 4.35 acres of usable
* Two WIWO open stables with sand yards.
* Two horse wash-down bay covered with concrete floor, rubber matting and power.
* Access laneway to all paddocks.
* Underground reticulation to all paddocks and gardens.
* Reticulation is connected via Wifi system which allows remote access from anywhere in the world via phone app/internet connection.
* Shade trees in all paddocks as well as water troughs with taps accessed from the lane way.
* Fencing with horse sighter wire and/or post and rail.
* Mains powered electric fencing throughout the property.
* Large parking area with easy rear access for horse floats/trucks.
* 3 minutes to Serpentine Horse & Pony Club and 1 minute to Serpentine Veterinary Clinic.
* Powered 6m x 6m garage.
* Powered garden shed.
* Powered feed room.
* 2 x walk-in walk-out yards with lighting.
* Hay/machinery shed.
* Secure chicken coop.
- Home Open: 26-May-2019 02:30PM to 03:15PM