For Sale From $279000 - Residential
AVAILABLE TO VIEW THIS WEEKEND!
Location, security and practicality are the strengths of this lovely Leda residence. If you want to buy a home that benefits from park views, a pool and your very own powered workshop fit for any tradie, this must be on your to see list.
Built in 1993, the double brick 3 x 1 home presents perfectly with large outdoor spaces and functional living areas. Internally you have a large open plan living space, plus a huge separate lounge and functional kitchen and wet areas. An amazing outlook from the lounge room over the huge reserve is something you don’t want to give away either. Fresh paint and new carpets and blinds throughout are purely a bonus!
For the tradies or hobby enthusiasts among us, or those with time on their hands to utilise the large fully lockable workshop out the back, it’s one of the biggest features of the home. Right beside it is a fully fenced below ground pool that is ready just in time for summer! I bet your family can’t wait!
All other amenities, including medical facilities, the Kwinana Marketplace and the Wellard Village precinct are only minutes away. Not to mention the beach if you fancy it! Make your appointment to view today.
• Spacious 3×1 with multiple entertaining areas on 610m2 of land
• Secure parking for many cars
• Huge powered workshop at the rear with side access through the secure double garage
• Undercover patio area for entertaining
• New paint, new carpets and new blinds
• Low maintenance gardens
• Below ground pool
• Wellard train station within walking distance
Note – buyers are to rely on their own due diligence as the property is sold as is.
- Home Open: 20-May-2018 12:50PM to 01:10PM