UNDER OFFER $329,900 - Residential
UNDER OFFER BY SALLY LOVETT: URBAN HABITAT
The solar savings alone give you reason to make this your first choice in a home. Not only is it a smart option, it’s efficient, and with a family of six currently residing here they are in credit with their power bills! Beyond the financial perks are the usual expectations that today’s Buyer is looking for: Ducted evaporative air-conditioning, plentiful storage, two large living spaces, secure parking and upgraded appliances are all contained within.
The entertaining options are endless with a huge fully enclosed home theatre as well as the large rear yard and the open plan living space that benefit from the beautiful evening sunsets. We can’t explain the way it captures the natural light and allows it to flow within the home but we can allude to the fact that you couldn’t prepare those evening meals with a better view!
Located within a short distance to all local amenities and transport, you have easy access to the freeway and everything else that you may need to be comfortable. Yes, this is the one you’ve been seeking.
Features and Benefits include;
• Solar Power System with 12 Panels currently producing a credit with a family of 6 living in the home.
• 4 x 2 x 2 with huge enclosed theatre.
• Ducted Evaporative A/C.
• Gas Heating.
• Square kitchen with triple sliding pantry.
• Stainless steel appliances.
• Skirting boards.
• Secure garage with automatic roller door.
• Large fully fenced rear yard.
• Automatic reticulation.
• Approximately 1.8km to Stocklands Shopping Centre.
• Approximately 2km to the freeway.
• Walk to the bus route.
• Plentiful schools, parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
• 2009 Brick and Colorbond construction.
• Front east facing aspect.