For Sale Offers $619000 - Residential
Dont Keep Scrolling – This is It!
Heritage listed with a unique significance in the historic Fremantle grounds, we are proud to present to the market a two storey townhouse in Heirloom.
Contemporary, timeless and design-conscious interiors have been produced using the highest quality finishes that tie in to create an elegant yet rustic warehouse theme. Crisp exposed ceilings lined with the original wool shed beams are implemented carefully within each apartment in keeping with the historic dignity that this development deserves. These rustic features have been teamed with modern elements to bring the funky past into a future of clean lines and harmony.
With your very own access from Beach Street, you will feel secure and benefit from absolute privacy with a lockable gate, entertaining terrace and an individual mailbox. Your assigned carpark behind a secure gated entrance sits by your apartment door as does your storeroom.
Features and benefits include;
• New York style rustic warehouse design.
• Exposed ceilings and original jarrah beams
• Bosch stainless steel appliances.
• Roger Seller tapware in bathrooms & kitchen.
• Stone benchtops and gloss cabinetry.
• Separate laundry with additional toilet.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in master bedroom and living spaces.
• Individual ground floor access off Beach street, including a private entrance to your apartment with and your own letterbox.
• Watch the port movements while sitting back with a glass of wine.
• 6 x 1.8m secure verandah at the front.
• Your exclusive car space at your apartment door.
• 4m2 of storage in eyesight of your apartment.
• Block out blinds and Built in robes fitted.
• 350 meters to Fremantle leisure centre with olympic pool.
• 600 meters to the train station.
• 900 meters to South Terrace.
This is a building of significance that is thoughtfully, considerately and architecturally designed for contemporary living. Call to book your viewing with Sally on 0405069983.
- Home Open: 20-Jan-2021 04:30pm to 05:00pm