UNDER OFFER Offers Over $420000 - Residential
UNDER OFFER BY SALLY LOVETT – URBAN HABITAT
Fantastic in size with a clever floorplan to suit, this four bedroom two bathroom family oriented home has room to move and grow. The sizes of the bedrooms accommodate King and Queen settings and each have their own robes. Solar power and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensure you will be comfortable year round.
The property does have the backyard which is needing to be completed however, apart from that, it’s a great start for a large family looking to jump into their first property whilst the prices are affordable. Located in a private estate away from the hustle and bustle, enjoy the time you’ll get to relax and take in the peaceful surrounds of Sunrise Estate.
Features and benefits include;
• 4 x 2 x 2 with Theatre, Activity and Study.
• Dale Alcock 2016 build.
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning.
• Solar System with 20 Panels.
• Stone benchtops, Walk in pantry and 900mm appliances.
• Secure double garage with elevated door access.
• Rear yard needs to be completed.
• Location supports easy access to the Freeway via Mortimer road.
• This home falls into the Wellard Primary School Catchment.