UNDER OFFER OFFERS HIGH $400K's - Residential
DELUXE HOME YOU’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH
Sensational with all the upgrades, this superior family home in a closed and quiet street of Wellard is now available to purchase. The grandeur you will feel from witnessing the quality finishes presented within the property will take your breath away.
From your landscaped front yard and unique home elevation through to the grand double entrance, the assets will leave you in awe. Raised ceilings, large bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms are all present and wont be matched. Unlimited light, vast spaces and cool modern tones make the property extra special.
Not only do you benefit from an open plan living area with a magnificent kitchen, with a segregated scullery and pantry, but there’s also an amazing theatre for family movies plus an activity area for the kids.
If sustainable living is your thing then the raised and fully reticulated veggie gardens in the backyard will serve you well. A sensational alfresco area that has an extended colourbond patio, paving and buffalo grass are perfect for entertaining, family and pets.
If you are after an upmarket property that you can walk into tomorrow without doing a thing, then this is the one for you. This property should be your first choice as the clever design and quality finishes are definitely one of a kind! Call Sally today to arrange your inspection.
Features and benefits include;
• Expansive, quality kitchen with scullery, stone bench tops and 900mm appliances.
• 6.6KW Fronius Solar System.
• Raised ceilings, insulation and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning.
• Stunning master suite with designer tiling to the en-suite and luxe fittings.
• Activity & theatre room.
• Dual block-out and sheer roller blinds throughout.
• Servery window from the kitchen.
• Separate laundry tucked away behind the kitchen.
• Secure double garage and extended paving to the front, plus side access via double gate.
• Automatic reticulation.
• Raised garden beds.
• Extended alfresco with additional patio.
• Garden shed.
• Walk to the Village centre and train station in minutes (approximately 600m).