For Sale $305,000 - Residential
Ready to Be Welcomed into a Lakeside Community?
Are you ready to downsize but not quite ready for a Retirement Home? Do you want to be around other people in a thriving social scene with activities on hand to keep you active and entertained without having to drive? Then this Lifestyle Village might just be what you have been yearning for. Put all your worries on a shelf and make the move to a simpler life!
This is not a normal house listing! This purpose-built facility is a haven for like-minded people entering the ‘fun’ phase of life. You must be over the age of 45 to take up this offer. Couples, friends or family members can occupy the one unit.
A village lifestyle with individual ground floor homes with full access to community facilities including:
– Large indoor swimming pool to get your laps done
– Outdoor swimming pool to practice your Stand Up Paddle (SUP) boarding in order to gain confidence before transitioning to the nearby beach – you know you want to!
– Gym with access to a personal trainer to help you maintain your fitness goals
– Extensive library
– An indoor cinema to come together as a community and watch sporting events, movies and television
– Commercial kitchen and dining room for the creation of community events and community evening meals once per week being arranged by the Social Club
– Bowling green
– Dog park, and bush walk trails around the lake
– A very active Social Club helping you access everything from arts & crafts, community events, and bringing everyone together in the village
Low maintenance two bedroom unit available. Unit features include:
– Solar panels
– Separate study/activity room
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Modern and stylish
– Freshly painted
– Cafe blinds
– Open plan kitchen and dining area
– Separate toilet and bathroom
– Caravan and boat parking available within The Village
– Secure access to The Village
– Pets welcomed at The Village
There is no stamp duty on top of the sale price and no council rates to be paid yearly. If you have any further questions, give Jade Shani a call on 0401 522 584.