For Rent $370 - Rental
Got a Big Family? We’ve Got Space!
Urban Habitat welcomes you to a huge home within a prominent location of Leda. Built in 2010, the property is nestled within walking distance to Leda Primary School and Gilmore Avenue, plus you have direct access to the train station and amenities of Wellard Village.
The home is one of the largest on the rental market right now with king size bedrooms perfect for a family with growing children or young adults. Three separate living spaces allow everyone to have their own space and kick back and relax in privacy. The activity room has been removed from the floor plan at the back of the home to make way for two 16 m2 minor bedrooms: not very minor though are they, what a massive opportunity! The master bedroom is even more grand and is accompanied by a large ensuite and walk in robe.
Fitted with an expansive open plan living area that has a tonne of natural light flowing through it, plus being designed to catch the evening sun, you’ll be able to entertain and gather all year round. The front lounge can double as large activity area for the kids or a space for your business or leisure requirements: All overlooking the streetscape. You have another study positioned just off the kitchen as well.
This is a lovely property in the perfect location. Within minutes walk to the transport route direct to Wellard, Rockingham or Kwinana, you can do so much without even owning a car! Make the most of the amenities In Wellard Village where you will find Woolworths, a medical centre and pharmacy, a caf and tavern, and other specialty stores.
Features and benefits include:
• Huge 270m2 4 x 2 x 2 on 615m2.
• Front lounge, study and open plan living.
• Quality appliances and plumbed dishwasher space.
• Fridge plumbing installed with space for a double fridge
• Secure parking in large two car garage.
• Covered Outdoor Entertaining area with a huge backyard
• Ducted Air-conditioning
• Diamond Security Screens and fully fenced.
• Rear access through the double garage.
• Walking distance to schools, shops, transport and recreation areas.
- Home Open: 24-Feb-2019 11:45AM to 12:05PM