For Sale From $270,000 - Residential
Looking for something special?
Then 35 Tunnicliffe street is definitely worthy of your consideration. This home has been loved and cared for by the same owner for the last 18 years. It is in mint condition and will be a home that will give you ‘no worries!’, making it the perfect first home or low cost investment.
With a gorgeous raked ceiling in the living room, large under cover patio, easy care gardens and BIG BONUS HIGH REBATE SOLAR SYSTEM, it’s very easy to feel the love for this home.
The block is huge with 686m2 of easy care gardens and pathways, so much space you could even fit a granny flat or build the workshop of your dreams. There is a large shed for your hobbies and also a smaller garden/storage shed.
Homes of this “quality and character” are extremely unique and don’t pop up very often, especially under $300,000…. with all the below great features included:
* Freshly painted throughout
* Automatic garage
* Raked ceilings
* Extra toilet
* Family bathroom with a bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry room
* Modern security door screens
* Mint condition kitchen
* Split system cooling/heating
* Built in gas bayonets
* Solar panels with HIGH rebate, leaving the owner in credit every bill
* Great location! Walking distance from Calista Primary School as well as plenty of close by
private primary schools
* Feature pendant lighting
* Undercover patio entertainment area
* Gardens with a low water requirement
* Extra large garden shed accompanying a smaller shed
* Side access
* Room for workshop or granny flat
* 686m2 lot
CALL JADE SHANI NOW to arrange your viewing on 0401 522 584
- Home Open: 24-Feb-2019 01:20PM to 01:40PM